Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Do You Put In A Baby Card Dream I Had A Baby? Meaning? PLEASE PLEASE Answer?

Dream I had a baby? Meaning? PLEASE PLEASE answer? - what do you put in a baby card

Things that are important to:
I am 17 years old
I still play the card (if you know what I mean)
I absolutely want kids
The boy of my dreams is actually someone I know (call him "Derek and I am in love with him)

In the dream:
I started very pregnant. Not that I did not know who the father was more as if it was not my dream I was pregnant). I'm in the hospital and gives birth. (I see the birth, I only know what was going on). When I held the baby, I had a very strong feeling of love and strong protection for him, even during sleep.

A few days later (still in the dream) decided that I want to go to the gym (funny if you have a child ...). Here, "Derek & quOT; work (in real life).

My dream gym is just as real, but it is organized. Ex There are rooms where you put your baby during the training sessions and internal rate of caregivers of children.

I give my baby to a household of women, and automatically feel bad for them. I work anyway. After training, I will see my baby your driving carelessly, it eventually falls into a well (yes, weird I know) and do not want to observe. A violent hatred steals (and a desperate desire), but my feet do not move on.

Suddenly, "Derek" explodes out of the elevator, like Superman (figuratively, not literally. It is not like Superman or something, dressed only in his exploits inplying). The sprint forSource and save my baby. He eats the baby face and calm down.

I am eternally grateful, "Derek" was my hero, and I told him I love him. The End.

If this dream has a meaning? In totally confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment