Friday, January 29, 2010

Phenegran M Had Phenegran Shot In Thigh In L&D, Question?

Had phenegran shot in thigh in L&D, question? - phenegran m

I must phenegran to stop vomiting. I am 21 weeks pregnant and is sick, what I ate. I had to take the vaccine, not because of anything to take it, and I could not try a soluble Zofran. I still have a bullet in the thigh and now 4 days later I had a big part of my numb leg. It feels funny when I move, I feel no pain or something on the floor. I do not know. Does the path?

1 comment:

illusion... said...

leave, but he does it may take some time to complete. happened to me, and I know she was so serious. left with time, but I do not know how long it lasted. Cuz I rarely docor and called for exactly what was the reason for what happened and everyone looked at me I was crazy. you're the only person I had met a similar experience. But it will. especially if it does not even get something, and his shot after shot at the same place.

Post a Comment