Friday, January 15, 2010

Brooks Shoe Company Should I Buy Running Shoes And Tennis Shoes Separately?

Should I buy running shoes and tennis shoes separately? - brooks shoe company

Hello,

I took two types of physical activities:
- I use the gym Treatmill
- I play tennis

I also have flat feet. Would it be better for my feet to get a pair of shoes and a pair of sneakers, or I can go with a pair of shoes? (and this one, running, tennis instructor and disadvantages).

Any private company that you recommend? (New Balance? Brooks?)

If you answer, you can say what is your experience with this?

Thank you.

3 comments:

Nick A said...

I ran and played tennis for 10 years. And both need shoes separately. I found that running shoes and can not withstand the constant starting and stopping a tennis court. And it is not stable enough to handle the transition. You can play the ankle in all other sports in the functioning of the shoe roll (s) I have a couple of times.

And second, long-distance run in tennis shoes is not good for you.

So I have to say yes, you can buy sepreate. They can be found both for $ 50 - $ 60 per piece. He found work Asics for running. And Adidas tennis.

lestermo... said...

The shoes are designed for a particular sport.
You should not wear sneakers to walk, run, although it is not the same in tennis.

You should not wear sneakers, and depending on the track shoes are different.

Go on a good performance shop and try on shoes to find one that fits your feet and a good feeling for you. The major brands make good shoes.

I have been in operation for almost 50 years and coached high school and middle school were track and field.

Stephanie M said...

Absolutely and utterly YES you should! They are completely separate sports with different demands on the feet and body - the shoes are designed to withstand the demands of individual sports. If you buy a pair and to participate in a sport too often, I think you need to buy a new pair every month.

My experience with all this is my participation in various activities, especially running, and I know how easy wear shoes (not used for anything other than race).

If you are not sure which shoes work for you, and thanks John. They will work with you to make the shoes on the right side.

Post a Comment